We take safeguarding our website users‘ privacy very seriously.
Please read this information carefully as it contains important information on how we will treat the personal data you provide us.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Frei Solicitors of Level 1, One Mayfair Place, Devonshire House, Mayfair, London, W1J 8AJ.
Personal data we may collect from you:
- information you provide us by filling our contact us page
- information you send us to register for our careers services
- information provided in correspondence you send us via the website
We may also monitor your usage of this website including, but not limited to, how many times you visit, which pages you go to, traffic data and location data.
Like most other websites, when you visit our website, we may collect information about your computer like your IP address or browser type for administration and statistical analysis.
This information does not identify you personally.
For full information, please refer to our cookies policy.
How we may use your personal data
- to provide you with the information or services that you request from us
- to improve our services and customise our website to your personal preferences
- statistical analysis
- to notify you about changes to this website
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to third parties
- in order to comply with any legal obligations; for example to law enforcement agencies in connection with an investigation to prevent unlawful activities and for the purposes of fraud protection
- in the event we sell, buy or merge any assets with a third party
We will not transfer or store your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
We have strict internal policies in place to ensure that your data is safeguarded and treated securely.
We acknowledge however that transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and therefore any personal data that you transfer to us is at your own risk.
Third Party Websites
Our site contains links from third party websites. Please note that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the use of those websites. We encourage you to familiarise yourself with their own privacy policies.
You have the right to request access to personal data held about you or to have any inaccurate information about you corrected.
Any request is subject to the payment of a small fee.
Please send your request in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will revert back to you.
Frei Solicitors – September 2015.